Clockworks- Adventures of the Iron Dame
You can burn a Benny to:
- Soak damage- as per the normal SW rules.
- Reroll a failed test- as per the normal SW rules.
- Roll 1d6 and add that to a trait test (this must be declared before the initial roll).
- Not Die- If you fall incapacitated you can burn a Benny to immediately go to wounds -3, be conscious and live to fight another day. If you are are out of Bennies, you must soak as per normal SW rules and roll on the Incap Table.
- It’s Not As Bad As It Looks- Once per session burn a Benny to reduce Wounds by one- as per Clockworks rules.
- It IS As Bad As It Looks- Once per session burn a Benny to ignore all wound and fatigue modifiers for one round- as per Clockworks rules.
- Plot Twist- Once per session burn a Benny to add something to the narrative. This must be approved by the GM and cannot change something that has been previously stated as true, unless there is some justification and agreement on declaration.